Vendor Application for Carnival
DATES: March 15, 16, 17
$20 for one day, $30 for all 3 days
No Charge: Community Information Booths
Set-Up and Break Down Times:
- March 15 Friday 3 pm Set-up, Carnival opens at 4 pm,; 8:30 pm break down, Carnival closes at 9:30 pm
- March 16 Saturday - 2 pm st-up , Carnival opens at 3 pm ; 8:30 pm break down, Carnival closes at 9:30 pm
- March 17 Sunday - 12 pm st-up , Carnival opens at 1 pm ; 8:30 pm break down, Carnival closes at 9:30 pm
Any Questions - please contact us at email@example.com
or leave us a message at 661-249-0490.
Thank you for supporting Lake Los Angeles Park Association (LLAPA)
To represent the community of Lake Los Angeles in its park and recreational needs
and to support
The Los Angeles County Deputy Stephen Sorensen Park
To build for the future,
parks that will serve our community,
bringing together all people.
All vendors are requested to make a non refundable donation to the Lake Los Angeles Park Association. Donations via the Lake Los Angeles Park Association FaceBook Page. Donation link. No checks accepted. Cash may be donated in advance by contacting LLAPA.
IMPORTANT NOTE: crafters planning on crafting on site on the date(s) of event:
- You will be required to have a fire extinguisher at your booth
- The tag on your fire extinguisher will be checked prior to your being able to open your booth to sell your items.