Lake LA Park
Lake Los Angeles Park Association
To build for the future,
a park that will serve our community,
bringing together all people.
To represent the community of Lake Los Angeles in its park and recreational needs.
The Los Angeles County
Deputy Stephen Sorensen Park
16801 East Avenue P, Lake Los Angeles, CA 93591
CLOSED for the Season - Reason: Freezin!
The Winter activities will be starting soon. Call the park and talk to a recreational leader for current offerings. 661-264-1249.
The Splash Pad is closed for the Winter Season.
We look forward to the opening of the Splash Pad in 2019 when the weather is warmer!
Please NOTE: Every effort is made by the LLAPA Board of Directors to keep the calendar up to date with the following events :
- Meetings of the LLAPA and LLAPA Planning Meetings
- Meetings and Events at the LLA Community Park that are of general public interest
- Programs that are held by LA County Department of Parks and Recreation at the Community Park. Please call the Recreational Leader at the park for additional details at (661) 264-1249
Los Angeles County Deputy Sorensen County Park is your park, Lake Los Angeles! You helped to build it and you help to keep it running beautifully!
Need to know about community park events or activities?
We recommend calling the community park at (661) 264-1249 before you go.
Our page was created and is maintained by the Board of Directors of the Lake Los Angeles Park Association (LLAPA). We are NOT LA County Parks and Recreation - the park staff are.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED WITH THE LLAPA
- -Attend Park events. See Events and Activities for more details.
- -Respect the park and those attending park events - clean up after yourself, be kind to others
- -If you live in the LLAD 2 z45 area - consider a position on the Board of Directors . Each of the seven directors on our board serves a two-year term , and our two alternates serve a one-year term. The elections are held during the November Board Meeting
- Attend Monthly Park Board Meetings, second Tuesday of the month at 7 pm in the Community Room at the Park, ALL meetings are open to EVERYONE, you do not need to live in LLA to help build a better park!
- Attend Monthly Park Planning Meetings - held the Saturday before the monthly park meeting, at 1 pm in the Computer Room at the Park
- Volunteer for Friends of the Park - you do NOT have to live in the LLA community, EVERYONE is welcome to volunteer!
- Consider a donation to the LLAPA - ALL funds collected by LLAPA via donation, grants, and fundraising go BACK into the community of Lake Los Angeles to help support the programs and activities at the Park as well as to support additional recreational opportunities in Lake Los Angeles. LLAPA is a recognized 501(c)(3) charity, For donation informatio