Healthy Parks Fair
March 8, 2019 -
From Regina Bradley, LA County Department of Parks and Recreation Parks After Dark Coordinator, North Agency the following changes have been made to upcoming events:
Healthy Parks Fair
April 13, 2019
The Fair will run from 10am until 12pm. Booths at the Fair will include:
- Mobile Dental Clinic
- Mobile Health Clinic
- HIV/AIDS Testing
- Low Cots Pet Vaccinations
- Low Cost Pet Micro-chipping
- Diabetes Testing
- Domestic Violence Awareness
- Elder Care
- Mobile Blood Drive
- Public Health
For information about Giving Blood, please visit American Red Cross>Give Blood
2018 Healthy Parks Event Coverage
Article by Shirley Harriman
Health Fair Coming to Lake Los Angeles
By Shirley Harriman
Lake Los Angeles - There will be a Health Fair in the Lake Los Angeles Community Gymnasium April 7 from 10:00am-12:00pm following the Color Me Lake L A. Check out the Mobile Medical Clinic - AIDS / HIV Testing, Low Cost Pet Vaccinations and Microchipping - Diabetes Testing. American Red Cross - Healthy Homes - Domestic Violence Awareness, Nutrition - Elder Care - Mobile Blood Drive - Department of Public Health and so much more!
There are many motivations to host, participate in and to attend LLA Healthy Parks Community Health Fair:
• Some Lake Los Angeles residents and others have experienced how difficult it was to find resources in which they could participate and locate assistance for a variety needs.
• At resource fairs families get to meet other families in the community that share the same struggles, stories and experiences.
• This annual health and wellness fair brings together many Antelope Valley and local community organizations and their members who provide health and wellness services for children, youth, families, adults, or seniors.
• You will find information for every age that focuses on the promotion of personal wellness and healthy living.
We are eagerly looking forward to seeing residents learning about the many varied and great resources in and near their community that are available to help them in their daily lives and activities. Mark your calendars for April 7